Tasi joined The Advocates in 2022 and is excited to represent individuals who are seeking disability benefits through the often complex processes of the Social Security Administration. He cares deeply about serving the disabled community and can empathize with those who have worked hard all their life and unexpectedly find themselves in a difficult health situation.
Early in his legal career, Tasi pivoted into a profession in business management. He spent years building start up organizations in public and private education. Throughout his career, he has had a passion for building innovative companies through supporting and recognizing amazing individuals.
Tasi and his wife have raised their family in the beautiful Wasatch Front and enjoy all the natural wonders in Utah. He loves competing in endurance sports, including being a 10-year finisher of the St. George Marathon. He is a proud ally to the LGBTQ+ community and volunteers at Equality Utah and Mama Dragons.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clarke School of Law– J.D. (2006)
- Brigham Young University, Marriot School of Management– B.S.
- The Advocates– SSDI Attorney (2022-present)
- American International Schools– CEO (2018-2022)
- Meridian Schools– CEO (2011-2018)
- Alta Mirada Law Group
- Utah State Bar