Tyler Call is a seasoned personal injury attorney at The Advocates who focuses on litigating cases and taking cases to trial. He has handled every type of personal injury case there is—from multi-million-dollar wrongful death to little fender benders. Tyler understands that every case, no matter how big, is important. He is focused on working with his clients to obtain full and fair justice in every case.
While attending the University of Oregon School of Law, Tyler worked as a public defender representing impoverished criminal defendants in court. After graduating law school Tyler went to work as an in-house attorney specializing in international law. However, after about two years he was bored out of his mind. He missed interacting with clients and wanted to get back to advocating for his clients in the courtroom. Prior to joining The Advocates, Tyler was a senior associate with Hepworth Legal where he tried dozens of personal injury cases and other complex civil matters. He loves being and Advocate for individuals, working with his clients to receive fair compensation for their injuries.
Outside of work, Tyler loves spending time with his wife and children. He enjoys travel, good food, and attending the theatre. Tyler is an active member of his community and loves serving his friends and neighbors.
- University of Oregon School of Law–J.D. (2014)
- University of Utah–B.A. English (2010)
- The Advocates–Litigation Attorney (2023-Present)
- Hepworth Legal–Senior Associate (2016-2023)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints–Office of General Counsel-International (2014-2016)
- United States District Court for Utah (2015)
- Utah Association of Justice
- Utah State Bar (2015)