The Advocates Way
When you’ve been injured, our accident lawyers will take care of your immediate needs and get you back on your feet. Then we can all focus on the details of your case.
Dealing with insurance companies can be intimidating and unfair at times. Personal injury law is a complicated world. But don’t worry. We will break it down for you.
When we treat you respectfully and help you obtain a fair settlement, everyone wins. In turn, we build an improved reputation and build more trust over time.
Talk to an accident lawyer anytime 24/7
Your Call is 100% Free
Ask us any questions. We’re here to help.
Cases Our Accident Lawyers Handle
If you’ve been injured in an accident, our accident attorneys can help reduce the stress that inevitably follows. We know how to help with the little things, so you can focus solely on healing.
Slip and Fall
A slip and fall injury is frequently the result of someone else’s recklessness. When you are hurt, we can help build you a justifiable claim and recover any wages you may have lost.
Dog bites can do significant harm. You may be entitled to recover damages for your injuries. When it comes to dog bites, Utah is a “strict liability” state.
If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, we are here to help protect your rights. Our accident lawyers will negotiate with insurance companies and fight for you.
Utah Personal Injury Lawyers
An Advocate has your best interest at heart. We’ll not only stand by your side, we’ll actively stand up for you. We’ll be your friend and adviser. We will not rest until things are made right. The Utah Advocates are Personal Injury Lawyers & Car Accident Attorneys serving all of Utah with offices in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo, American Fork, Vernal, Roosevelt and St. George.
- DEFER YOUR MEDICAL BILLS
- ASSIST YOU WITH A RENTAL CAR
- REFER YOU TO A SPECIALIST
- FIND YOU A MECHANIC
- RECOVER YOUR LOST WAGES
- TALK TO YOUR EMPLOYER
Frequently Asked Questions
- Here at The Advocates, we don’t get paid unless you do. Our injury attorneys work on what is known as a contingency fee. A contingency fee ensures that we will be as invested in your case as you are since we only get paid when your case settles. This allows us to work with you throughout the entire life of your personal injury claim as if it were our own case.
- To be honest, it depends on the type of personal injury you suffered and the extent of your injuries. If you are no longer treating for your injuries then you can expect your personal injury cases to settle within a 4-to-12-month window. But if you are required to file a lawsuit then your claim could take years to settle. The litigation process is often complicated and time-consuming. For example, the discovery phase of litigation takes a minimum of six months to complete. Luckily for you, most personal injury cases do not proceed to trial and, instead, settle out of court.
- Unfortunately, no two cases are ever the same so providing an estimation for your claim can be difficult. Our ultimate goal, though, is to help you return your life to what it was prior to your accident. One of the best ways to do this is by helping you win a fair settlement for your injuries and losses.So, how do accident lawyers with The Advocates do this for our clients? For starters, we demand full compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance provider for any losses and expenses you incurred due to your accident. Some of those losses and expenses may include the following:
- • Wages lost from injury
- • Medical treatment bills
- • Physical therapy treatment
- • Chiropractic bills
- • Time taken for personal recovery
- • Childcare expenses
The accident attorneys with The Advocates have decades of experience working with accident victims all throughout Utah, so don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consultation. Call 801-326-0809 today!
- Ultimately, our goal is to return your life to what it was before your injury. We attempt to do this by getting you the best settlement possible for your personal injury claim. Studies have shown that by hiring an injury attorney can potentially increase the amount of your settlement by as much as five times.Insurance adjusters are trained to keep settlements as low as possible. But our accident injury lawyers are expert negotiators who know just how to obtain fair compensation for your injuries and losses. And if the insurance companies continue to play hardball with your claim, we’ll take it all the way to court, if so required. With an Advocate on your side, we’ll do whatever we can to help you get your life back on track again.
- Nobody wants to see medical bills fall into collections. When you hire a accident attorney with the Advocates to represent your personal injury claim, we’ll help you in any way we can to keep this from happening. For starters, we’ll help you set your health insurance to cover your medical expenses while we build your personal injury case. If you don’t have insurance, we’ll help you find an insurance provider that will set you up with reliable coverage. Once we’re certain your medical bills are covered, we’ll continue building you the best claim possible so that you eventually receive fair compensation for your injuries and losses, and your health insurance can be reimbursed for your medical expenses.
At the Advocates, we proudly put people first. Our name is a perfect representation of how we value the needs of our clients. Above all, our accident attorneys take their role as Advocates to heart by doing whatever they can to ensure their clients’ stories are heard.
The accident lawyers at the Advocates take pride in helping their clients return their lives to what they were before their accidents. We do this by seeking just compensation for the injuries and losses they suffered due to the negligence of another. With an Advocate on your side, you have an ally in your fight against the insurance industry. Personal injury law is complex and designed to work against accident. You deserve a personal injury lawyer from The Advocates!
When you hire an Advocate to represent your personal injury claim, you’re hiring a partner who is as invested in your recovery as you are. The Advocates works with its clients on a contingency basis, which means we don’t get paid unless you do. If your case doesn’t settle, then you won’t owe us any injury attorney’s fees. The Advocates are dedicated to helping our clients receive just compensation for their injuries and losses. We won’t rest until your life has been made whole again, so don’t wait. Contact our office today!
The Utah Advocates Accident Injury Attorneys
I was in a car accident and decided to get an attorney after several days of dealing with everything on my own. It was the best decision I have made. This process has been simple and is truly focused on my recovery. I highly recommend this group.
They are people who really care. Interested in how we are doing. Making sure what care we need, to keeping in contact to make sure we are recovering. They are truly a peoples law firm. Thank you