As an attorney, Chris has extensive professional knowledge with legal litigation. He practiced in Oregon prior to coming to Utah. His professional devotion with personal injury cases stems from life experiences.
Chris graduated with honors from the University of Utah in Political Science and Economics. He then moved to Oregon to pursue his law degree. He graduated from law school with his Juris Doctorate from Willamette University.
Outside of the office, Chris is passionate about his family and the outdoors. He met his wife Joanna in Utah, and they have been happily married since 2008. Together, the Threshers have two children. The family of four love running and doing CrossFit together.
Chris is involved with the Boy Scouts of America and is an avid participant in his church.
- Willamette University – J.D.
- University of Utah – B.S. Political Science and Economics
- Personal Injury Attorney with The Advocates at Driggs, Bills, Day P.C.
- Litigation Attorney at JLJ Law Group
- Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation Defense at Robert Williamson & Associates
- Clerk at Robert Williamson & Associates
- Utah Association of Justice
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Utah Bar Association