David Tullis is an attorney that represents clients throughout Utah for cases involving auto accident injury, insurance coverage disputes, motorcycle and bike accidents, health insurance & Workers compensation subrogation claims, and business litigation. David has significant experience and knowledge of insurance law. David has participated in over 200 mediations, arbitrations, and jury trials.
David has been recognized for several years in Utah Business Magazine as “Utah Legal Elite”. David has also been recognized for several years in the Mountain States Super Lawyers magazine as a “Rising Star”. This award is determined by peer review and professional achievement and is given to less than 5% of attorneys.
David and his wife Katie live in the Holladay area and have four children. He enjoys coaching his kids various sports teams. David is a sports fan, and when he has time, enjoys golf, basketball, and waterskiing.
- Brigham Young University – B.S. Zoology (minor, Business Management) 1999
- California Western School of Law – J.D. 2005
- Editor for Intellectual Property & Telecommunications Law Journal, 2003 and 2004
- Civil Procedure II
- Practicing Law Successful Strategies
Dave graduated top of his class in:
- Attorney, Driggs, Bills & Day – 2005 to current
Admitted to Practice
- Utah, all courts – 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Utah – 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit – 2005
- Utah Bar Association
- Utah Association for Justice
Areas of Law
- Auto Accident Injury
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Health Insurance Subrogation
- Workers Compensation Insurance Subrogation
- Product Liability
- Business Contract Disputes