Limit the Stress of Your Pedestrian Accident!
The Advocates Law can help injured victims of a pedestrian accident. We understand how difficult these types of accidents can be. They happen when you least expect them. The Advocates Law is a personal injury firm that has been aggressively representing clients since 1992. When a tragedy of this magnitude strikes, you need someone who can help guide you through this difficult process. The bureaucracy and headache can overwhelm most people after a serious accident. This process is complex and can corrode your well-being, principally when you are trying to heal. Don’t suffer through this unattended! An Advocate has your best interest at heart.
- Defer your medical bills preventing damage to your credit
- Refer you to a qualified medical professional
- Recover your lost wages connected to your accident
- Speak with your employer about any concerns you may have
The Advocates Have Your Back!
Being the victim of another’s recklessness in a pedestrian accident can be destructive to you both physically and emotionally. Cars serve an important function in many people’s lives. They are the crucial to many people’s lifestyle. However, when used inappropriately, they can be extremely dangerous, particularly in a pedestrian accident because the pedestrian has no protection against the full weight of the vehicle. A pedestrian accident can happen almost anywhere but are more likely to occur in urban areas. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, alcohol plays a role in about 35 percent of fatal injuries to pedestrians.
Thousands of clients choose our law firm because:
- WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST. When injured, we will focus on your most pressing needs first and help put you back together again. Then everyone can focus on the particulars of your case.
- STRAIGHT TALK. Negotiating insurance claims can be intimidating or unfair. We know this process well and can break it all down for you.
- EVERYONE WINS. When you’re treated right and receive a fair settlement, you win. We win, in turn, by building a better reputation and earning more trust.
If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident anywhere in Utah, contact the Advocates Law. We serve the entire state of Utah, with offices in Salt Lake, Ogden, Provo, American Fork, St. George, Vernal, and Roosevelt. If you are unable to meet with us, we will come to you! Unfortunately, there are various locations in Utah where a pedestrian accident could happen. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with the Advocates today. We will help you on the road to recovery. We can help eliminate some of the stress following your accident. Fill out the form on this page, and an attorney will contact you soon.