As an attorney, Chris has extensive professional knowledge with legal litigation, and has been working since the day he graduated law school in 2014. He was admitted to practice in Oregon in 2014 and in Utah since 2015. His professional devotion with personal injury cases stems from life experiences. When Chris was 8-years-old, he lost his left eye after it was poked out by a stick. The accident created his own personal injury case and medical necessities for his prosthetic eye. His parents settled the case with the insurance company without the assistance of an attorney for $10-thousand.
“It has been 26 years since I lost my eye,” said Chris. “With my body growing after the accident and the other medical needs the prosthetic has created, I have probably paid over $50-thousand in medical bills since the accident.” This experience has helped him relate to his clientele on a personal level, and fuels his fire to pursue the highest insurance and medical payout possible.
In Dec. 2008, Chris graduated with honors from the University of Utah in Political Science and Economics. He then moved to Salem, OR to pursue his law degree. He graduated from law school with his Juris Doctorate from Willamette University in 2014.
Outside of the office, Chris is passionate about his family and the outdoors. He met his wife Joanna in Utah, and they have been happily married since 2008. Together, the Threshers have two children. The family of four love running and doing CrossFit together. Chris and Joanna will be partaking in the Boston Marathon in 2017.
Chris is involved with the Boy Scouts of America, and is an avid participant in his church.
- Willamette University – J.D. 2014
- University of Utah – B.S. Political Science and Economics 2008
- Personal Injury Attorney at The Advocates at Driggs, Bills, Day P.C. – 2016
- Litigation Attorney at JLJ Law Group – 2015
- Criminal Defense and Litigation Defense Attorney at Robert Williamson & Associates – 2014
- Clerk at Robert Williamson & Associates – 2012
- Utah Association of Justice – 2015
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – 2015
- Utah Bar Association – 2015