Damian has been an attorney with The Advocates at Driggs, Bills & Day since Nov. 2007. He primarily handles personal injury cases such as automobile accidents, dog attacks, and premises and product liability cases. He has helped his clients recover millions of dollars in compensation for their injuries.
Damian graduated from law school at the University of Idaho in 2005. Following graduation, he opened his own practice, primarily working family law cases, and was in-house council for ClearPlay, Inc. From there, he was a deputy prosecuting attorney for Bingham County, Idaho, pursuing civil and criminal caseloads. He left the prosecutor’s office to join The Advocates in 2007.
Damian is married with 3 children. He loves all things Disney, and in his spare time enjoys reading about history, running and spending his time outdoors. Damian also volunteers his time as a truancy court judge for the Provo School District.
Visit his website to learn more https://www.damianwkidd.com/
- University of Idaho College of Law – J.D. 2005
- Brigham Young University – B.A. Political Science 2001
- The Advocates at Driggs, Bills & Day – 2007
- Deputy prosecuting attorney in Bingham County, Idaho – 2007
- In-house counsel, ClearPlay, Inc. – 2005
- Idaho State Bar Association – 2006
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association – 2006
- Utah State Bar Association – 2006
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association – 2006