Feeling Burdened After Your Bicycle Accident?
Hiring a personal injury attorney from the Advocates Law can resolve many of the problems stemming from your bicycle accident.
The feelings of stress and worry after a bicycle accident can be a horrible burden while you are trying to heal. For many, these feelings are compounded by the feeling of helplessness and not knowing what to do next. A personal injury attorney from the Advocates Law can serve as a guide during these moments of concern. Your Advocate will be able to take care of many of the problems that may be causing you stress, for example, costly medical bills, lost wages, and property damage. By eliminating some of the other causes of stress in your life, you will be able to focus more on your personal recovery. The Advocates Law is a Utah-based law firm that serves the entire state. We have offices in Salt Lake, Ogden, Provo, American Fork, Vernal, Roosevelt, and St. George. If you can’t come to us, we can come to you! Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an Advocate today. Complete the form on this page, and an attorney will contact you soon.
We can help:
- Defer medical bills that might hurt your credit
- Refer you to a professional medical specialist
- Recover lost wages arising from your accident
- Speak with your employer
Avoid the Stress of Doing This Alone.Bicycle injuries are unfortunately common in the United States. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) state that bicyclists face a higher risk of crash-related injuries than those of other trips. This higher risk is because of the lack of protection that a bicyclist may have while traveling alongside regular cars. In 2013, the CDC recorded an estimated 494,000 emergency department visits due to bicycle-related injuries. Although bicycle helmets can be an effective means of preventing fatalities connected to brain injuries, accidents still happen, especially in areas that have not taken measures to ensure biker safety like bike lanes. Data from 2010 shows fatal and non-fatal crashes resulted in lifetime medical costs of $10 billion for those involved. Victims of a bicycle accident can suffer a range of injuries both physical and mental related to the incident. If injured, you deserve someone who will represent their interests and concerns. You deserve someone who will help you through this stressful process. You deserve an Advocate!
Our law firm has set itself apart because of our commitment to:
- PEOPLE FIRST. When injured, we will focus on your immediate needs first. We will help you get your life back on track; then we can all take care of your case.
- STRAIGHT TALK. Dealing with insurance companies can feel unfair. We understand this complicated world and can walk you through it.
- EVERYONE WINS. When you are treated right and receive a fair settlement, you win. We, in turn, win by building a better reputation in the community.