Car Accident Lawyer
An Attorney Who Knows What You Are Going Through
No one plans on being hurt in a car accident when they first get behind the wheel. Unfortunately, an accident involving an automobile occurs once every 4 minutes on Utah’s roads and highways. Suffering an injury from a car accident can place a heavy burden on your finances and your life. For some, this is a burden they simply aren’t prepared for:
- Steep medical bills begin to pile up.
- Painful injuries cause you to call out of work.
- Your wrecked vehicle might leave you without a reliable form of transportation.
Experiences such as these may seem impossible to deal with on your own. You feel like the life you had before your accident is slowly unraveling beneath you and you don’t know where to turn to for help.
Do I Have a Legal Case?
Point of fact, hiring an Advocate is almost certainly in your best interests. Statistics have proven that hiring an accident attorney to represent you after an accident will drastically increase the amount of your recovery. Our car accident lawyers have decades of experience negotiating with insurance companies and navigating the arcane maze required to successfully settle a personal injury claim. Contact The Advocates today for a free evaluation of your case.
You will not have to appear in court unless your case goes into litigation. Since the majority of cases settle before going to litigation, it’s highly likely you will never see a courtroom. However, if your case does go to trial, our accident lawyers have substantial experience arguing cases before judges and juries.
The Advocates Truly Care
No need to worry. The Advocates are here to help. Our car accident attorneys understand the hardships and frustrations you are going through and are ready to fight for the compensation your injuries and losses deserve. For over 25 years now, the personal injury lawyers with The Advocates have helped thousands of accident victims recover over $300 million dollars in compensation for the trauma and damage they have suffered due to the recklessness of others. We know how to get you top dollar after your accident. We have decades of experience negotiating with uncompromising claims adjusters, sorting through mountains of medical bills, and dealing with insurance providers who frequently put profits over people. Most importantly, we understand the anxiety you likely feel as you try to restore order to your life again. We can answer all of your legal questions, such as:
- How will liability be determined for your accident
- Will your medical bills be paid out of your settlement?
- How will your bills get paid if you are unable to work?
- Do you even have a personal injury claim at all?
What a Salt Lake City Car Accident Attorney Can Do for You!
When you hire The Advocates to represent your case, you’re getting more than an average car accident lawyer. Our law firm prides itself on being a voice for accident victims who need trusted legal expertise. Unlike other personal injury law firms, The Advocates will never treat you as just one more case among thousands. The Advocates will work with you during every stage of your case and will never be more than a phone call away. Here are only a few ways the auto accident attorneys with The Advocates can help you:
- Build you the best possible car accident claim
- Collect all of your medical records
- Fight for your right to a fair settlement
- Help find you a reliable rental car
- Speak to your employer about time off of work to heal
- Listen to your story and give you a voice in the personal injury process
Below are additional ways The Advocates go above and beyond compared to average car accident lawyers:
Win You the Best Settlement Possible
The best way to get top value after your accident is to hire an attorney with extensive knowledge of the intricacies of personal injury law in Washington State. Here at The Advocates, we hire attorneys who specialize solely in car accident cases. You’ll never feel like your settlement was too low because our lawyers know best how to properly value your car accident claim.
Once your case has been built and it’s time to negotiate with the insurance providers, we will fight to get you every dollar possible for your injuries and losses. And if they refuse to adequately compensate you by offering too low of a settlement, then we’ll file a lawsuit and take your case before a judge and jury. Where other personal injury law firms wave the white flag and settle for less, The Advocate will continue to fight on so you get top value for your case.
Open Communication With Your Car Accident Lawyer
When you hire a car accident lawyer from The Advocates, you’re not only getting a skilled legal representative. You’re getting a trusted ally who is completely committed to your full recovery. If you are curious about the status of your case, simply contact our office and you’ll be able to speak to your attorney within minutes. We will take the time to answer each and every question you may have and keep you in the loop regarding any potential developments and stages of your case.
Open communication is a cornerstone at The Advocates. We want our clients to pick up the phone and call our office if they have any questions at all about their case. We’ll never transfer you to a paralegal or a legal assistant instead of an actual licensed attorney. At The Advocates, we treat all of our clients as if they were our one and only client.
Our Car Accident Attorneys Care About Your Recovery
There’s a reason why we refer to ourselves as The Advocates. We actually care about our clients and do whatever we can to help them make the best recovery possible. After you hire one of our car accident attorneys, your needs will be our top priority. We truly believe it is our job to be as invested in restoring your life to what it was before your accident as you are. With an Advocate injury lawyer on your side, you’ll not only have a strong voice during settlement negotiations but greater control over your own recovery.
Utah Accident Law: What to Expect From Your Auto Accident Lawyer
There’s no denying that building a personal injury claim is a difficult and complex process. One mistake or slip-up can endanger your entire injury case, possibly even leaving you with empty-handed. Insurance providers purposely write their policies to be as complicated and puzzling to read as possible. They do this so they can deny your claim for any reason they can find. The best way to guarantee you get the best settlement for your personal injury claim is to hire a car accident lawyer who fully knows the ins and outs of Utah law and won’t fall for the usual tricks and tactics used by the insurance companies.
Here are just a few legal issues you might expect to encounter once you begin your car accident injury claim:
- Disputed Liability: One of the strategies insurance companies attempt is to refuse liability for your accident. They will argue that the accident was your fault and not the fault of their insured client. This is called disputed liability and without the right kind of evidence, it is virtually impossible to prove liability. What you need is a skilled car accident attorney from The Advocates to hold the at-fault person responsible for the injuries you suffered due to their recklessness.
- Medical Bills: Anyone who has taken the time to read a medical bill knows how it can feel like trying to read in another language. The Advocates understand. Trying to remember which hospital you visited on the exact date and for what can be incredibly difficult to do, especially if you were in pain at the time. The immediate aftermath of an accident can be a stressful time and it’s easy to lose track of important medical documentation. Luckily, The Advocates have the best medical billing staff ready to help you compile a comprehensive file of all of your medical bills. We will do all we can to ensure your medical bills are completely paid for by the end of your case. Our car accident lawyers will help guide you through the entire medical process. We firmly believe that no one should have to pay for medical damages caused by another person’s mistakes.
- Property Damage Claims: One of the biggest potential setbacks auto injury victims face following an accident is their vehicle being damaged or, worse, totaled beyond repair. No one wants to rely on their family or friends to get around town and public transportation can be a nightmare. The car accident attorneys with The Advocates know what you’re going through. We will do whatever we can to get you just compensation for your wrecked vehicle. After The Advocates accept your case, we will completely set up a successful property damage claim in order to recover the true value of your car. And while you wait for your settlement, we will help you rent a replacement car while yours is either repaired or replaced entirely. Don’t worry. The Advocates will get you behind the wheel again.
You Deserve the Best Car Accident Lawyer – Ogden, American Fork, St. George
If you’ve been hurt in a car crash caused by another person, you will need more than just an average, run-of-the-mill lawyer. Why settle for second best when you can hire a car accident attorney with The Advocates to fight for you and your recovery? Our attorneys have the experience and legal expertise needed to pursue a car accident claim from the first consultation all the way to the courtroom. No other personal injury law firm is as committed to seeking justice and maximum compensation for their clients. The Advocates have the drive and grit you need to get the best settlement possible so you can fully recover from your injuries and losses.
Since 1992, our personal injury law firm has helped thousands of accident injury victims get the compensation they deserve according to the law. Don’t wait to contact our office today for a free consultation about your case. Since our attorneys work on a contingency basis, we don’t get paid until you do. If we don’t win you a fair settlement, you won’t owe us a dollar in attorney fees. That’s our promise to you. You can contact us 7 days a week to any legal questions you may have so don’t hesitate to call (801) 326-0809 today. Find out how The Advocates can help you. Don’t settle for regular car accident lawyer. You deserve an Advocate!