If you have been injured in an auto accident, you may be asking yourself questions such as: How am I going to pay my medical bills? How long do I have to file a claim with the court? How am I going to cover my family’s financial needs if I have to miss work? To help you answer these and many other questions, it is important to contact an experienced auto accident law firm that can help you navigate your case from its conception until its final resolution.
The Advocates have been handling auto accident cases for over twenty years, and are very familiar with the complexities of personal injury law. We make it our business to assure that your case is handled with the utmost priority. We understand that the longer you have to wait to reach a resolution, the more the stresses and frustrations of your auto accident wear on your life. That said, although we do our best to reach a swift resolution, many cases take time. But you can rest assured that the time we spend on your case is time well spent as we will fight tirelessly to get you what you deserve.
Although it is our job to assist you in resolving your case, there are a few steps you can take to better help us perform that job. These include:
- Taking photos of the accident scene and damage to your car;
- Documenting your injuries and how they have impacted your life;
- Documenting the hours you miss from work due to the injuries caused by your accident;
- Keeping track of your medical bills for care received following your accident; and
- Understanding your medical history prior to the accident.