A dog bite injury is an unfortunately common occurrence. Roughly 4.7 million Americans are injured every year. An estimated one of five of those injuries requires medical attention. These injuries can happen almost anywhere, from a morning walk to while sitting on the couch at a friend’s house. Sadly, the damage from a dog bite can be extremely serious. Some bites require reconstructive surgery or other measures. A dog bite can lead to expensive medical bills and lost wages due to missing work because of injuries. Such circumstances can be extremely stressful. Even addressing the problem of the dog can be awkward because the dog is owned by a close friend or relative. The dog bite injury attorneys at the Advocates Law understand your plight. We can serve as your best resource when such problems arise. We can help take care of many of the things that are causing you stress. The Advocates Law is an injury law firm serving the entire state of Utah with offices in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo, American Fork, Vernal, Roosevelt, and St. George. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION today! Complete the form on this page and an attorney will contact you soon.
We can help:
- Defer your medical bills and prevent the stress of hurting your credit
- Help you find rental car that meets your needs
- Refer you to a medical specialist who will help with the healing process
- Assist in locating a good mechanic who can get your vehicle fixed
- Help recover your lost wages stemming from your accident
- Speak with your employer about any concerns you might have
Don’t Be Bullied by the Insurance Companies
Dealing with the insurance companies can be a stressful process of its own. Some insurance companies have whole teams of people who deal with your claim. They see claims like yours every day. This can make the transactions with the insurance company intimidating or even unfair. The dog bite lawyers at the Advocates Law will protect you. Your Advocate will not allow the adjusters to exploit your lack of knowledge. We understand this process and will help you navigate it. We will help you maximize your settlement. We have years of experience helping thousands of clients just like you.
Our firm differs from other personal injury law firms because:
- WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST. When you’ve been injured in an accident, we will help take care of your immediate needs. We will help you get back on your feet. After that, all of us can focus on the details of your case.
- STRAIGHT TALK. Dealing with an insurance company can be unfair and intimidating. We understand this complex process and will break it down for you every step of the way.
- EVERYONE WINS. When we help you get a fair settlement, you win. We win too by building a better reputation and earning trust.
The dog bite injury lawyers at the Advocates Law are here for you. You don’t need to suffer through this process alone! You deserve an Advocate!
If you’ve been the victim of a dog bite injury, you deserve someone who is committed to representing your interests. You deserve an Advocate!