Your Advocate will work with you individually to ensure the quality of care for clients and patients. Out firm has an entire Special Team of Advocates who focus on chiropractor communication. They are always available to answer your questions and address your concerns. You also have a specific attorney to work with closely. We value our relationships, and we do what we can to go above and beyond.
An advocate is a defender and intercessor. An advocate will plead your cause. At The Advocates, we try to take these directives to heart and be a true advocate for our clients. Formally known as Driggs, Bills & Day, at The Advocates we take our duty to serve our clients very seriously.
We take our partnerships with chiropractors very seriously as well. We want to make everything as easy and seamless as possible for all those involved. We promise to communicate with the doctors and staff consistently, and we make sure updates are given when a case status changes.
- Provide free events to earn CE credit
- Provide free PIP training
- Provide fun networking opportunities in the community
- Provide free website audits and online help
Make sure you work with a law firm who really cares.
The Advocates Law, we handle a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Defective drugs
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
As a partner, we strive to:
Have open communication
- For injured victims, suffering because of their injury may cause them to miss work and therefore lose needed wages. For example, if injured in a car accident that is not your fault, and you have to have back surgery and cannot work for three months, you may be entitled to three months lost wages.
Be honest and upfront
- Your Advocate can help determine which types of out-of-pocket medical bills you can recover from your accident. Your Advocate can also help defer medical expenses.
Know our stuff
- The Advocates can aid in finding a qualified medical professional who specializes in the type of injuries you have sustained. We will find you a specialist who best meets your needs.
Take care of the clients
- Utah law allows you to take your vehicle wherever you want to get it fixed following an accident. Because we deal with so many accidents, we know many good mechanics who can help you get your car fixed.
Go the extra mile for you
- Following a car accident, obtaining a rental car from the insurance company can be tricky. Often accident victims still need to use a car when their car is totaled. The Advocates can help with this.