Table of Content
- What can I expect my personal injury attorney to do for me?
- 1. Tell you if you have a case and what it might be worth
- 2. Communicate with Insurance Companies on Your Behalf
- 3. Help you find medical providers that will work with you to keep you out of collections while you wait for your claim to resolve
- 4. Guide your case through negotiation or litigation so that you get a fair settlement
Personal-injury attorneys can usually tell you if you have a winnable case during the first meeting. Their experience with other cases also allows them to tell you how much your case might be worth. This information will help you make an informed decision about what to do next. The Advocates are available to call or chat 24-7.
One of the most overwhelming things about getting injured is dealing with insurance companies after the fact. Once you meet with an Advocates attorney he or she will send letters of representation to all the insurance companies involved letting them know that you are now represented by the firm, so that your attorney can communicate with the insurance companies on your behalf.
3. Help you find medical providers that will work with you to keep you out of collections while you wait for your claim to resolve
The Advocates have dedicated staff who try to ensure that you receive the necessary medical treatment without being sent to a collections agency. It can take time to receive compensation, but medical treatment needs to happen as soon as possible. The staff at the Advocates can help you find providers who will work with you.
The experienced attorneys at the Advocates deal with insurance companies day in and day out. They have the experience to avoid common traps. They will not allow insurance companies to assign blame for the accident to you when that is not the case. The attorneys know the value of your case, and they will make sure your compensation is fair.
Was this helpful?