Kara joined The Advocates in April 2015 after moving to Salt Lake City from Denver, Colorado. Kara’s practice involves mass tort litigation involving pharmaceutical and medical device products, which currently includes pelvic mesh, IVC filters, Zofran, and Xarelto.
Kara is married with three dogs – two Shiba Inus and one spunky Border Collie. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring Utah and the great outdoors.
- Gonzaga University School of Law – J.D. 2012
- University of Denver – M.A. Public Policy 2009
- University of Denver – B.A. Public Policy and International Studies 2008
- American Association of Justice
- Utah Association for Justice
- United States District Court, District of Utah – 2015
- Aldon J. Anderson American Inn of Court
- Utah Minority Bar Association
- Utah State Bar
- Utah Young Lawyers Division
- Women Lawyers of Utah