Injured in a Semi-Truck Accident in Utah?
Here at The Advocates, we are your friendly Salt Lake City personal injury law firm committed to helping people who have been injured in a truck accident recover physically and financially.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Utah, you might have the following questions:
- Who is going to pay my medical bills?
- Do I have a good case?
- How long will the process take?
- Do I need a personal injury attorney?
- What should I do next?
The Advocates have decades of experience in dealing with truck accidents in Utah and know how to fight to get you a fair settlement from the insurance companies.
- Get you the proper settlement amount
- No cost until we win your case
- Defer your medical bills
- Assistance with car rentals
- Help with lost wages
- Active and aggressive representation
Semi-truck accidents can be more complex than automobile accidents because determining liability for a diesel truck accidents have numerous factors. Since we are experts when it comes to accident law in Utah, we know how to effectively and clearly prove the other driver’s negligence and get you the settlement that is needed to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and damages.
- More than 75% of truck driving accidents are due to the driver of the passenger vehicle
- 68% of semi truck accidents occur in rural areas
- In 2010, 100,000 people sustained serious injuries from semi-truck, tractor trailer, and commercial vehicle accidents.
From dealing with the injuries to arguing with the insurance companies for a proper settlement, being injured in a semi truck accident in Utah can be incredible exhausting. It’s important to give us a call or click for your free case evaluation, because you could be entitled to a larger settlement than you might think. Even if you have no idea on where to start, one of our friendly and experienced Advocates will walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have about your semi-truck accident or traffic laws in Utah.