Although designed to reduce the risk of many medical problems, IVC Filters might increase a person’s risk of blood clots and death. If you or someone you love has been the victim of complications related to an IVC filter, contact The Advocates.
Problems associated with an IVC Filter can be damaging and stressful. Some reported IVC Filter problems include:
- Recurrent chest pain or shortness of breath
- Punctured organs such as heart, lungs, vena cava, or other tissue
- Filter migration to unsafe regions of the body
Such injuries can be devastating for everyone involved. The FDA has issued an updated warning describing that IVC Filters should be removed within a specific time frame (namely 29-54 days). Because of the complicated nature of the recall and risks associated with the filter, you deserve an attorney you can trust with this sensitive issue. You deserve someone who will aggressively represent you. You deserve an Advocate!
For Peace of Mind with Your IVC Filter Case, Choose The Advocates!
Hire a Lawyer with the Knowledge and Expertise to Help You!
When you are dealing with the dangers of a defective IVC Filter, you should choose the Advocates because:
- PEOPLE FIRST. For those suffering because of an IVC Filter, The Advocates will focus on your immediate needs. We will try to help you recover from this awful ordeal. Then all of us can focus on this challenging case.
- STRAIGHT TALK. The process of negotiating because of a defective IVC Filter can be intimidating. There is a lot of complex medical and legal jargon. We understand this process and can help you understand it too.
- EVERYONE WINS. If you are treated fairly, receive a fair settlement, and can get your life back to normal, you win. We win too by representing our clients well and building a better reputation.
“way to get in touch and make sure you are taken care of. The staff works hard and is always eager to make sure your situation is handled the best. I highly recommend them!”