Utah Roadway AccidentsFernando Jimenez / 0 Comments /
The Advocates with Driggs, Bills & Day remind you to put safety first out on the roadway. When driving, exercise extreme caution and make sure to always check your surroundings. Remember to practice passive driving, and always avoid aggressive driving techniques.
Here is a list of the accidents in Utah so far this week:
- Three dead and two injured in a rollover accident on I-15 near Moapa on Sunday.
- Woman and her dog were killed walking on I-15 in Centerville over the weekend by a semi truck.
- One man driving the wrong way, on I-80 near Stansbury Park, was killed Monday morning in a rollover accident.
- One injured in an accident after merging onto I-15 in Saint George on Monday afternoon.
- One died in a motorcycle accident on I-80 Monday night.
- One 23-year-old man was seriously injured after being ejected in a rollover accident on I-80, near Grantsville, Tuesday morning.
- One man died and another was injured in a semi-trailer truck accident on I-80 Tuesday.
If you were injured in a car, truck or semi truck accident, call The Advocates for a free consultation. The Advocates’ experienced personal injury lawyers are available 24/7. Call the best personal injury attorneys today at 801-326-0809.