Benjamin Weathers is a workers’ compensation and social security disability attorney at The Advocates Law Firm. Ben has experience in a variety of case types, including social security disability law, personal injury law, family law, and workers’ compensation law.
Ben attended the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he volunteered with the North Mississippi Rural Legal Services. Following graduation in 2014, he clerked for the Honorable Debbra K. Halford in the 4th District Chancery Court before opening his own practice focusing on social security disability, personal injury, and family law matters.
Ben has a passion for helping those who are sick and injured. He focuses his practice on workers’ compensation and social security disability, representing individuals whose livelihoods are at stake. He has represented individuals all over the country.
Ben thrives knowing his experience and education can help his clients get the compensation they deserve. When Ben is not studying his client’s cases and representing them in court, he enjoys spending time with his wife and four sons, playing golf, cooking, and serving in his church.
- University of Mississippi School of Law – JD 2014 – Cum Laude
- William Carey University – B.S. Business Administration 2009- Cum Laude
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney – The Advocates, Driggs, Bills & Day, P.C. 2022
- Social Security Disability Attorney – Bighorn Law 2020
- Attorney and Owner – Weathers Law Firm 2015
- Utah State Bar
- Mississippi State Bar