14 Deaths on Utah Roadways This WeekFernando Jimenez / 0 Comments /
The past four days of the week – starting Sunday June 19, 2015 – have resulted in 16 accidents, 14 deaths and eight injuries on Utah roadways.
Where Were the Accidents?
- Man killed by a pickup truck Sunday in Cedar City on Main Street,
- Boy killed Sunday by a distracted driver in I-84 east of Snowville,
- Accident on US-40,
- Man killed Monday in a rollover near Coalville,
- One girl killed and a man was injured Monday by driver error on I-15,
- Four killed and one critically injured Monday after an accident on I-70,
- Woman killed Monday in rollover in Box Elder County on I-15,
- Accident Tuesday in Woods Cross on I-15,
- Accident Tuesday in Layton on I-15 at mile post 332,
- Man killed Tuesday running into a milepost on I-84,
- Man and two girls are in critical condition Tuesday after a rollover on I-80,
- Woman killed Tuesday in Syracuse after being T-boned on Antelope Drive,
- Man injured on Tuesday on Route 18 after driving drowsy at the wheel,
- Accident on Tuesday on I-15 near St. George,
- Two are critically injured on Tuesday in a six-car pileup on I-15 near Riverton.
Everyone be safe out there on the roadway, and make sure to take your time and keep your eyes on the road.
Let’s have a zero fatality rest of the week!
Information provided by: http://www.navbug.com/utah_traffic.htm